India witnessed a historic general election this year with Narendra Modi led- Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) crossing the magic number of 272 to emerge as the single largest party to win the majority in the lower house of the parliament, Lok Sabha.
It seems like the whole India swept in the Modi wave, sinking the opposition parties including the ruling Congress led-UPA government at the Centre.
Powered by NaMo mantra, the BJP succeeded in winning 282 ‘Lotus’ for itself. With this landslide victory of the saffron party in India’s mammoth elections, social networking sites were seen abuzz with jokes about the whole election fever. There were several posts that also took jibe at the US visa issue involving India’s Prime Minister designate.
Let’s have a look at some of the interesting posts made on social forums.
- Obama: Dear Modi Ji, Can I get an Indian VISA?
Modi: What for?
Obama: Woh aapka VISA dene aana tha!”Breaking news…Manmohan Singh’s wife reached Sonia’s house to take back the remote control!
Obama: Dear Modi Ji, Can I get an Indian VISA?
Modi: What for?
Obama: Woh aapka VISA dene aana tha!”
- It was widely reported when Narendra Modi visited Southern superstar, Rajinikanth. And now there is a meme about the two getting popular. There is Rajinikanth asking Narendra Modi about the seats in the Lok Sabha elections.There have also been teases of Narendra Modi being the Rajinikanth of politics now.
- 16th May… Today is the day… he has worked hard to get where he wanted to be.. to the matter of fact he is still struggling to get there… He has proved his mettle in the past couple of years… History will remember him again from today… so guys… now its ur time to see tis very talented, very passionate, very versatile, very hard working, very God gifted person today getting there… 16th May 2014, Friday…release of The Xpose…Starring Himesh Reshammiya… Do hit the theatres n watch immensely talented God gifted personality…
- Another tease getting popular on the internet is Narendra Modi in the garb of Salman Khan. Salman Khan created Box Office records with his film Dabangg. Similarly Narendra Modi along with his party BJP had a clean sweep at the Lok Sabha elections this year. Narendra Modi’s face has been used on the poster of a futuristic film, titled Dabangg 3.
- Please note the change in McDonald menu from this Friday
Jalebi = Mc rings
Fafda= Mc strips
Patra= Mc stuffed leaf
Khaman Dhokla= McCubix
Kachori= Mc spiceball
Samosa= Mc pyramid
Bhajiya= Mc nuggets
MODI IS LOVING IT
- Latest news:Himesh Reshimayy as Xpose managed to get more seats than Congress
- NAMO victory proved that a man can only succeed when his mother is near & wife away…
- Breaking News : Obama caught doing garba practice in white house
- Tata nano has more seats than AAP
- Rahul Gandhi has started preparation for 2019.. and slogan is:”Tufaan ke baad boonda-bandi, abki baar Rahul Gandhi”
- 2014 election has proven 1 thing that a guju can do anything to get US visa!!
- Arnab: BJP needs 272 to win.
Alia Bhatt: In how many overs??
Good news for congress scoring under 50 seats!
They can now form a whatsapp group without missing out any MP. Whatsapp group member limit is 50…
- That Awesome Feeling wen u realize that the total seats of Congress from whole Country is less than BJP’s Seats in UP alone
62 = 73. . . .
- Modi: Rahul the results have come
Rahul: What is it?
Modi: You have got a KT in 21 states
- Modi is planning to change name of “watsup” to “kem chho”