Use of This Site
- UtahPeoplesPost News & Media is the owner of this site.
Your access to utahpeoplespost.com and continued use of the services we provide will be deemed as your acceptance of the provisions and regulations as they are contained in the present Agreement. Additionally, when using Utah People’s Post, you are also agreeing to the following terms:
- You confirm hereby that you have reached the legal age that allows you to enter a binding contract and are not barred by any applicable jurisdiction from using the services provided by UtahPeoplesPost. The website reserves the right of suspending and terminating your future use of its services as well as banning your access to the website if good cause is identified for such a termination.
- Liability and Indemnity: UtahPeoplesPost provides no warranty for the accuracy of the information provided. Any and all content is offered as an “as is” or “as available” form. The user undertakes the responsibility of determining the accuracy of the information presented. We make no warranty, expressed or implied, and negate any warranty including without limitation warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. The content provided on the website may be changed at UtahPeoplesPost’s discretion, without prior notice. UtahPeoplesPost is not responsible or liable for any damage or loss arisen to software or hardware during the use of the website. UtahPeoplesPost offers no warranty for the functions present on this website, such as hyperlinks.
- Use License: All intellectual property connected to the content presented on UtahPeoplesPost belongs to UtahPeoplesPost News & Media. Permission is granted to view the materials provided by UtahPeoplesPost for non-commercial, personal use only. This permission represents a grant of license and not a transfer of title. Users may not modify or copy the materials found on the website. Users may not use the information for commercial purposes and may not use it for public display. The material may not be rewritten or used in any form than that presented on UtahPeoplesPost. The material may not be republished without the clear permission of the trademark’s owners. The logos and mastheads are property of UtahPeoplesPost. Without the written permission of UtahPeoplesPost News & Media, no license is granted for the use of any logo, trademark of masthead.
- Third Party Content: UtahPeoplesPost offers no warranty for any content found on third party websites. Any such content is subject to the Terms and Conditions of the third party.
- Privacy: In order to respect the privacy of our website’s contributors, UtahPeoplesPost writers are allowed to decide on whether to publish their articles using pseudonyms or their real name.
UTAH PEOPLES POST WILL IN NO SITUATION AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE BE HELD LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY COSTS, DAMAGES, FEES AND LOSSES THAT YOU MAY HAVE EXPERIENCED OUT OF YOUR ABILITY OR INABILITY THEREOF TO USE THE SERVICES. THE SAME LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY ALSO APPLY IN THE CASE OF ANY VIOLATIONS OF THE PRESENT BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND UTAH PEOPLE’S POST, BE THEY ALLEGED OR ACTUAL. ADDITIONALLY, UTAH PEOPLE’S POST WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR THE USER GENERATED CONTENT THAT ORIGINATED FROM YOUR ACCOUNT, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER YOU HAVE AUTHORIZED SUCH ACTIVITY OR NOT.
Any claim relating to the UtahPeoplesPost website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Michigan without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Last Update: 29.05.2017